Wingate Family

Wingate Family

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Card Mania!!

Now that Isaac and I have a baby, I think it would be fun to do a family Christmas card. I have never done one before, so I am looking forward to this fun project! I took some adorable pictures of Eli in a Santa hat that would be perfect! I looked at some different sites to see which have the best Christmas card designs and I found some really cute ones at Shutterfly's website. Two of my favorite designs are "Snow flurries Cocoa" and "Peppermint Peace". I like that I can add multiple photos to these two designs. I am going to put a picture of all of us that was taken at Thanksgiving and then put two pictures of just Eli in his santa hat as well. I think that my family and friends will love it!

I would love to order one of Shutterfly's photo calendars. It would be so cute to have a new Eli picture for every month of the year! This would also make for a great gift for the grandparents!

Finally, I think that their photo mugs are a great idea! I would love to receive one of these as a gift! I mean, who doesn't drink coffee or cocoa for that matter?

Thanks for tuning in for my promotional blog for Shutterfly's 50 holiday card giveaway. Check them out at http://bit.ly/sfly2010 and get yours too!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle! It's Amy, Jill's sister! I just saw this link on Facebook. I have a blog too, if you want to follow it! It is a great way for your family to see pictures and hear updates about your little one! Here is the link to mine:
    http://whereawomanshakeshertablecloth.blogspot.com

    Have a great holiday! Tell Isaac I said hello!

    ReplyDelete